Sterling won 6 awards at the 28th edition of World HRD Congress, held at the Taj Lands End.
1. Best use of social media- Led by Shreyas Desai, Sujal Jain and Akansha Rana. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to know why we got this awards!! 2. Best training and development program- Led by Kavita Nair, Smita D’costa and Savina Mendonca for curating role based learning journeys with elements of gamification.
3. Best employee engagement company of the year - Led by Shreyas Desai, Sujal Jain and Akansha Rana along with the People & Culture Partners for working towards providing integrated experience by combining rewards & recognition, CSR, fun at work, employee and leadership connects
4. 101 Most Fabulous HR Leaders In India - Sanjay Chandel
5. HR Super Achiever for Recruitment - Vallens Lewis
6. 101 Most Fabulous HR Tech Leaders in India - Sanjay Chandel
Awards may seem like an individual or team achievement but they essentially reflect what the organization stands for.
We’re proud that Sterling stands for people, client, results and trust. These awards affirm our commitment towards these values. sterling sterlingcheck sterlingwins backgroundcheck backgroundverification worldhrdcongress worldhrd awards socialmedia employeeengagement learning recruitment dreamcompaniestoworkfor hrtech