What are your goals?
Here are some of mine that I wrote a year ago, when I CHOSE to clear up my mind and start taking control of my life,
1. 100K Revenue in a business
2. 100K Profits
3. 3 Businesses
4. Leave 9-5 for me thatâs Disney
5. 10K Subs on YouTube
6. Travel to Hawaii
7. Invest in Real Estate
8. 1st child at 23
9. Funnel Hacker
I know, ambitious, Actually not really. Looking back these are pretty mediocre goals looking at them now, thatâs because Iâm thinking bigger and know I can do more! I can and I will.
1. Iâm gaining momentum now. (Iâm starting with smaller goals and stacking them up)
2. Small wins build over time and increase my believes that I can do more.
3. I do this for other, not myself anymore, I will soon be a dad, I now do it for my kid, I do it for my wife @agariiii , who gave me the smack talk to not give up.
4. I donât work for money anymore. WHAT? Iâll talk about this more later on, so you better be following!
5. 3 Businesses? Not really anymore, I want streams of income.
6. I left Disney, the hardest I took before I really knew what I was doing. Like Cortez I burned the ships.
7. Besides a âmoney mindset, growth mindset, entrepreneur mindsetâ Iâve adapted an investors mindset. I am investing already, In the most valuable real estate, myself.
8. Got over fears, like how will I provide for a kid? I just said, I can and I will.
9. Millionaire? Making your first million is the hardest, I achieved it, Itâs in your mind, and Iâm now going for the second one so the path is much easier!
Anyway, Thereâs so much that has changed, Iâve changed, Iâve been told that for the worst surprisingly. I know itâs for the better, that was just a bad circle around me. New one is much more guarded encouraging me to do better. I can and I will.
I wish you the best for yourself as well. I set these goals a year ago, Iâm on path for bigger goals, goals are guidelines, so I ask you again, what are your goals?