This explains Network Marketing so well💯
1. Why does it cost money to sign up? Because it's a business, not a job. Businesses cost money.
2. Are you trying to make money off me? No, I'm trying to make money WITH you.
3. Is it a scam? We've been in business over 15 years, scams don't last that long. Do your research🤷🏻♀️ 4. Is it one of those pyramid schemes?
You mean where all the people at the top make all the money, take the long vacations, fly on private jets, and get all the stock options while the people on the bottom work the most for the least amount of money and get 1-2 weeks of vacation a year?
No, that sounds like Corporate America to me. foodforthought5. How long before I get results? Depends on the work you put in?
6. I've tried it before, but I failed.
Did you quit dating after the first time you had a bad date? Or did you keep dating until you found the right person?
7. My friend said this won't work..
Your friends are broke.
Prove them wrong!! 8. Can I try it for a month and see how I do? This is a business, not a job.
Get a job if that's your mentality.mindsetmattersHow can you build a business in just a MONTH🤦🏻♀️
If you put in the same energy as you do towards building someone else's legacy into building your own I'm sure you'll do just fine👌🏻 If you are serious about making some real changes to get on the path of success, we need to talk📲☎️📞