2020: THE YEAR THAT SUCKED!? 🤔
Covid-19 sucks, that’s for sure!
But we are British, we invented going to the beach in the rain and having ‘indoor bbqs’ when it got too cold in the garden!
We’re professionals in looking on the bright side and digging out those silver linings.
So don’t write the whole year off just yet, why not use the opportunity to get a little bit fitter?
There has LITERALLY NEVER been a better time to get healthy!
So here’s 5 reasons why I genuinely believe that now more than ever, you should make me your PT this payday: 💪
1) Proactive health: boost your immune system, lower anxiety, create a positive mindset and feel in control of your health. 👊
2) No time like the present: the most common excuse to getting fit, no longer valid for many of us in isolation! 🕐
3) Pubs and restaurants are shut: after time, cost is the next excuse on the list. But with shops, bars and all those rival vices closed for now, why not invest those saved funds in your health? A far more important commodity than materials these days! 💸
4) Joe Wicks is great: BUT, he’s had home workouts online for free for years now. Although very good, don’t confused 9am PE with getting proper personalised help with your diet, your exercise AND everything in between, for habits and results that WILL LAST! 👏
5) Lockdown value: purchase a block of 1-2-1 sessions today and I’ll online PT you throughout the lockdown, until we are able to train in person again- at no extra cost! 👌
So there we go, my pitch to you, genuinely not as a business, but as someone who knows what I can offer could help so many people out there right now!
If you know someone else, who may want to learn more, please do share!
Let’s make today the day that we choose to make 2020 the year that sucked- but at least you got healthy! 💪✌️ silverlinings theyearyougotfit 2020goals healthandwellness fitness nutrition investinyourself mindfulness opportunity lockdown covid19 stayhome mvp fitfam personaltrainer personaltraining onlinept lookafteryourself