Staff Summer Series, Part 5!
Meet our Youth Specialists, (OG) Jordan and Nicole!☀️🌊
* I positively influence the kids by: showing them my passion for health and wellness. I am always willing to share healthy tips and go on runs with the kids around the neighborhood! I also love sharing my creativity, positive attitude, and crocheting skills with the kids. 🧵
* My hope for the kids: that they learn to love themselves and cope with all of life’s difficulties in a healthy manner.
* Fave part of our program: I love the groups the kids partake in. I especially love teaching hygiene, cooking, workout, and giving back group, as well as going on Friday hikes with the kids! 🏞
* Fave coping skills: Running, listening to country music, face masks, playing with my dogs, and eating french fries! 🐶 🍟
* I positively influence the kids by: showing them kindness, care, compassion, and understanding towards everyone’s uniqueness and struggles. I also teach them my awesome card playing skills! 💪🏻 ♥️ ♦️
* My hope for the kids: that they learn to find their own light at the end of the tunnel and continue to persevere.
* Favorite part of the program: I love running art groups with the kids. Not only is art a creative way to express emotions and personalities, but I have also had residents help me become more expressive through art! 🎨
* Fave coping skills: working out, hiking, playing with my dogs, and listening to Drake!🏋🏼♀️ 🌳 🐕
* Anything else you’d like to add?: I truly love working with these kids and love coming into work, even on the hardest days!
Part 5 of the staffsummerseries! More to come...stay tuned. 🏖🤙🏻
waymakersoc lagunabeachyouthshelter lagunabeach lbupdates lagunahills lagunaupdates danapoint coronadelmar sanjuancapistrano lagunaniguel lagunahills alisoviejo newport irvine newportbeach lb ocnonprofits orangecounty orangecountykids ockids orangecountyteens staffsummerseries